Enjoy delicious Taiwanese style 'Jeepai' (Similar to Karaage but with a Taiwanese twist) at home with this simple chicken powder!
This seasoning features a combination of 8 different spices: Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cinnamon, Chillie, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin, and Clove.
- The Powder - 60g
- Water - Tbsp 1
- Chicken Breast or Thighs (No skin) - 300g
- Prepare the Chicken: Flatten the chicken pieces to around 1cm thickness, then poke around 30 holes on one side of the chicken using a fork.
- Pour the water into the powder, then continue to mix for around 1 minute.
- Put the powder mixture onto the chicken evenly on both sides, let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry the chicken into 170 - 180 degree oil for around 5 minutes.
Best Before Date: 30 September 2022
Common Allergies: Wheat, Dairy, Egg, Soybeans, Chicken